Tuesday 12 February 2013

Still waiting, still knitting...

Life is almost on pause at the moment waiting for the little one to arrive.  I will officially be 40 weeks tomorrow, so hoping he/she won't be much longer.  Not much to report as a result.  I am working away on my various knitting projects, but the downside to knitting is that things take so much longer to produce, consequently I have no photos of beautiful finished articles to post yet!

I am loving the Honey Cowl pattern.  It knits up beautifully and is simple enough to be a 'take anywhere' kind of project.  I even think it will make the cut and join the contents of my hospital bag when the time comes!

So, keep checking back.  Normal service will resume shortly!

3 comments:

  1. Here is a fun blog about yummy cooking that i came across recently- may be something else for you to look at while waiting....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://thebakedbeen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/5-nanaimo-bars-and-utter-disorder.html sorry- this is the website!

      Delete
    2. Yum! I'm sure it was reading this blog yesterday evening that drove me to make peanut butter cookies at 4 o'clock this morning! Thanks Vicki. x

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.